Internet of Things (IoT)
Unlimited Potential of IoT
Neway's Internet of Things (IoT) integration services include systems architecture, back end monitoring dashboards and software development for all your IoT devices.
The Azure-based IoT solution was designed to deal with the challenges of scale and control, such as reliably and securely connecting millions of devices to the solution back end. Often these are embedded systems with no human operator, which may only be reachable through the solution back end.
Cloud infrastructure can overcome limited power and processing resources, slow, expensive network connectivity, or connecting a large set of hardware and software platforms in a remote location, where physical access is expensive.
- IoT Solution Architecture
- BI Dashboards: Design with intelligence reporting
- Azure Cloud: Data collection & migration
- Cloud administration & enablement
- IoT Hub: Connects, monitors, and controls billions of IoT assets
- Smart Devices: Connectivity and analyses
- Artificial Intelligence: Design and implementation
- Data visualization and extraction: Making data useful and clear to view
- Stream Analytics: Real-time data- streaming processes
- Machine Learning: Open and elastic AI development
- Time Series Insights: Instantly explore and analyze time-series data
- Azure Location Based Services: Simple and secure location APIs
- Event Grid: Get reliable event delivery at massive scale Apps
- IoT Devices Integration: Azure Logic Apps, Salesforce, ServiceNow