Protecting your private information is our priority.
Collection of your Personal Information
In order to better provide you with products and services offered, Neway may collect personally identifiable information, such as your:
- First and Last Name
- Email Address
- Phone Number
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain features or services. These may include: (a) registering for an event or notification list; (b) signing up for special offers from selected third parties; or (c) sending us an email message. We will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Use of your Personal Information
Neway collects and uses your personal information to operate and deliver the services you have requested.
Neway may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Neway and its affiliates.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
Neway does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
Opt-Out of Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
In connection with any personal information, we may disclose to a third party for a business purpose, you have the right to know:
- The categories of personal information that we disclosed about you for a business purpose.
You have the right under privacy and data protection laws, as applicable, to opt out of the disclosure of your personal information. If you exercise your right to opt-out of the disclosure of your personal information, we will refrain from disclosing your personal information, unless you subsequently provide express authorization for the disclosure of your personal information. To opt out of the disclosure of your personal information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tracking User Behavior
Neway may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within Neway, in order to determine what Neway services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within Neway to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Neway. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times, and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain the quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding the use of the Neway website.
The Neway website may use "cookies" to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize Neway pages, or register with Neway site or services, a cookie helps Neway to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same Neway website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the Neway features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Neway services or websites you visit.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
- Delete your personal information from our records; and
- Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under Thirteen
Neway does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
Opt-Out & Unsubscribe from Third Party Communications
We respect your privacy and give you an opportunity to opt out of receiving announcements of certain information. Users may opt-out of receiving any or all communications from third-party partners of Neway by contacting us here:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 646-518-9519
From time to time, Neway may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication. In order to improve our Services, we may receive a notification when you open an email from Neway or click on a link therein.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from Neway, you may opt-out of such communications by replying "STOP" or clicking on the "UNSUBSCRIBE" button in the email.
Changes to this Statement
Neway welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Neway has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Neway at:
2 Heaton CT
Closter, New Jersey 07624
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone Number: 646-518-9519
Effective as of May 19, 2021